Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Dec 6, 2011
I read a book by Syaikh Abdurrahman Bin Nasir Al-Si'idy titled Useful ways of leading a happy life.
A very thin book but filled with words that really touch u deep inside.
It really open my eyes and heart after i read that book. How foolish I was grieving on something that not even worth thinking. I'll share a few points i took from that book for my fellow friends. May this will help u get out of ur unending misery.

Rasulullah S.a.w said:

All his affair are good: when he is touched by ease and affluence, he is thankful, and that is good for him, and when he is touched by suffering he is patient and that is good for him.

*Be thankful in good situation and patience in bad ones

*Content and satisfy with what Allah has decreed.

*Firmed ur heart and always be calmed.

* Prepared yourself, for better or worst.

In Surah An-Nisa 104.
If you're suffering hardship, they too are suffering similar hardship; but you hope from Allah that which they hope not.

Al Anfal - 46
And be patient. Surely Allah is with those whore are patient

*Sincere to Allah and always seek his reward

*Occupy yourself with a activities; preferably knowledgeable.

The only cure to forget the cause of your sorrow and misery is to occupied yourself with normal activities.Always concern yourself with the affairs of the present. Stop being anxious about your future or grieving over the past. Strive for what will benefit you and seek the help of Allah and do not be anticipated. And if something afflicts you do not say 'IF i have done such and such, such and such would have happened'. But say this, this is the decree of Allah, He does what he wills. This is because 'IF' opens the act of syaitan. Accept what came to you and surrender to Allah.

Al-Ra'd-28
Without doubt, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction.

Rasulullah S.a.w said:
Look at those below you (in worldly positions) do not look at those who are above you; that is more befitting for you not to hold the favours and blessing of Allah on you with contempt.

*Remove the things that bring about grief and acquire those that bring about happiness.

*Forget the unpleasant things that have passed and has no power to bring them back. Knowing that occupying your mind with them is meaningless.

*Don;t worry over the future, don't pay attention to illusion of poverty, fear or other unpleasant things you are imagining. Because what u imagine will descend on you in the future.

Remember, everything is in the hands of Allah alone. You have no control over it.

Go and accomplish what will benefit you in the future and ward off harm from you.

Doa Rasulullah s.a.w-

Ya Allah, make my religion, which is my strength and invincibility, good for me; and make my world; wherein my livelihood, good for me; make my hereafter, which is final abode, good for me. And make my living increase for me in all that is good, and make my death a repose for me from every ill.

Ya Allah, it is Your mercy that i have hope in, so do not leave me to myself even for the blink of an eye, and make good my affairs, all of them; there is no God worthy of being worshiped but You.

These are till chapter five. I didn't write another 4 chapters cuz it's basically of how to go on with what you have now. It's more or less common sense and be thankful.

I thank to Allah and to the words in this book for totally wiped off all my misery and all the grudge i hold for how many years i can't even tell. The mocks, fitnah and other bad things that i received from people. Totally blown by the wind. As for people who still badmouth me and god knows what else you will do. Go on and do it, I dare you. I have Allah, my parents, my family and people who sincerely love me. You are worth nothing to me. This is just 'duniawi', you can win here, but not after you've died.

0 comments: