Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Jan 23, 2010
hiya peeps~ i know some must be like "wth? new blog?" n stuff like that. i just hv this urrggee to make a new blog..a fresh one..hehe..hmm 2010, i had a bad start on the first week of january n it continues till now. thanks a lot to the uni n also to someone i considered special. maybe i'm too selfish or maybe i'm too fragile or perhaps i've been taken for granted..who knows..
currently i'm lying on my parents bed n having my own space n time ALONE. i had a bad wonderful day today...right reen dear? ;) i'm suprised i was able to control them when i got home. putting the fake smile n cheerful act in front of my parents n sisters is an easy thing to do buuut not to my dad. he'll realise them. ah anyways no more sad talks.

i got home today, arrived at home by night. saw daddy's new 4feet aquarium. the pink light kills my eyes..lol..as usual i'm gonna be his little engineer tomorrow n we gonna 'remake' the filter pump. oooh my clothes that i ordered from Indo has arrived..they r so CUTE~! n i CANT believe i fit on the korean standard size /facepalm. hahaha. juuust need to remove this bumpity on my tummy..hum hum..i hv a sorethroat today n my body temp slightly increased. it gotten worst when i was 'raining' today. shheeesh if ppl heard when i did that, in the bathroom, i know they would run away, thankfully it was on mid-day not night..hahahahah!!

meh this a/c is killing me..i hope my fevr wont get worst cuz i need to go to class..cuz that's the only thing i HAVE to do right NOW. going to claaass~ claass~~ maybe some uni activities~~ claaass~~ sleeep (oh yes very important) and again claaaass~~ hehe

ya allah, amend my crushed heart and guide me to the right path, show me the best choice, save me from cruelty. amiiin.

2 comments:

Reen Fozi said...

Its adorable!!!!!!!! =)

A'fifah said...

thanx babe~!!