Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Sep 16, 2010
hah, after like 3 months of classes without breaks finally dpt jugak cuti. without realising puasa dh habis, skejap sgt sebulan. this year raya dpt beraya w mama ayah at m'sia n everyone blk. ;)
duit raya pn dpt byk, nyihihihi! gmp gave us about 12 days of break n i already wasted 9 days of it! ZOMGBBQSAUCE!!! my homework is not yet done, wuaaa! oh n in 9 days i've gained around 2-3kg O.O!! mama cakap, klau xnk naik bdn, jgn blk rumah. huhuhu pedih punye ayat lol. ah my baju raya! this year it's greenish yellow n grayish-blue-purple. is it my eyes or i do look BIG in that colour? everyone who ate my cookies said they r delicious~~ mwah mwah to them n special mwah to all who helped! :D.

dh terbiase asyik buat cakes n cookies, terasa boring if i didn't bake anything. so rummaging through mama's cooking books and watching nigela's n anna's video. i decided to make some treats for everyone at home. i made chocolate indulgence cake n cheese surfeit. yes, the "cheese surfeit" really sound exaggerate, but u've got to taste it then u'll agree with the name. ;3!!

on tuesday, all 5 of us gather at home n we had lunch together. kak ngah is in johor, she couldnt join tho huhu. i made my cheese surfeit that day and i smelled like cheese for the whole day lol. semua puji n with few feedback it satisfied me. phew first attempt on making such food. haha. the next day we had lunch at along's, i brought my chocolate indulgence n finished making the mousse over there. the result is yet another satisfaction. everyone was nagging when can they eat the cake. especially ashraff, like every 10 minutes "maksuuuu, nak makan kek" n i would answer "sabar, xmasak lg" huhuhu. when the cake is ready, mama,ayah n ashraff meraasmikan ahah. i'm happy with the result, the ganache is beautiful n superbly delicous (for my tastebud). setelah berhempas pulas w the self-made whip cream, i managed to make mousse n ganache with it. kak cik n abg.din said it taste better then secret recipe, that makes me smile to the ears. hehehehe!! along (who's so fussy about cake) ate 2 slices so did ashraff~~ ashraff loves my ganache n he kept on poking the cake's ganache lol. ayah said it's delicious :D. oh imran ate them tooo~~ bg.jat, kak farah n along ate my cheese surfeit like 2-3 times xD!!! alhamdulillah my products taste good! :D!!

now time to worry about my homework and the excessive fats i gained with this not so long holiday. time to really exercise n watch my diet. last night we had nasi ayam as lunch, cake as dessert n domino's pizza as dinner. explain that! hhahahha! wanted to fast today but that idea goes down the drain. hahahhahahahah!!!!! ok afifah, go detox ur body n exercise nooaaww~~!

here's the pic of my choco indulgence n cheese surfeit~


0 comments: