Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Feb 26, 2011
Another random post by me,this time will be about my beloved phone.
Nowadays smart phone(SP) is in trend and most of young ppl around my age uses SP.
In my case, well i do want a new trendy-up-to-date-complicated-too-many-apps phone buuuut
my cute phone is my 1st mobile phone n still alive till today. I don't care bout the appearance of my phone cuz i could never find other phone which can endure multi-times tortured made by me.
what i meant by 'tortured' is countless falls, sat on, missing, thrown, the housing-experiment (d bling² moments), when i get irritated i'll let it go with crushing my phone in my palm and the worst being eaten by my nephew/niece (yes, it was soaked with baby's saliva many³ times but i make sure to sterile it afterward) . hahahahaha!! despite aaaallll the hardship it went through, it's still alive tho went to a repair once(i think it went comma after too many concussion ._.) and many times this tough guy tried to escape me...i always lose my phones when i'm at home. -phone, do u really hate me?-

aannyyyway~~ that's what makes me stick with this one till it can't be repaired anymore..miahahahaha!! i wub u ♥ oh oh it's beeen..almost or more than 5 years i think.

my tough guy :D


2 comments:

SaF_FreNsiCk said...

hahaha nice story...

dah brape bnyk phone guna sblm nie?

A'fifah said...

1 je. ni 1st :D