Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Mar 20, 2016
it's 5.58 am and I haven't sleep at all. Guess it's too late to wish happy new year since it's already March 2016..well 11 days more and it will be april..plus 3 more days then i'll grow a year older. *sigh*

despite all that, i've left USJ and decided to stay with parents instead..they matter more. 
I do miss a few things, places & people over there, especially Mr.SS. On december last year, well 3 months ago, I got engaged *grin* yep, yep, fifa's engaged~~ 2 months of heartbroken, emptiness and loneliness. I stumbled upon a 6 feet 3 inch-broad shoulder-rugby flanker (i think)-not so romantic-as weird as me-guy. It all started with food, notice board & masking tapes. (LOL) Hours of non stop chatting, sharing the same ideas & facts. We both agree that we came from the same planet. 1 month of 'basket carrier' to 'i think i like you' changed to 'i think i love u' to finally 'should we get married?'.

I can still remember the day you came to the office and i open the door for you..yes my neck stretch all the way to look at your face..i still have to look all the way up to speak to you, even now, my height just gave up long time ago. I just love the fact that i'm less than 5 feet girl have you as my shelter + bodyguard + basket carrier..hehe. Months to go till we can officially be together. :D

It's 2016 and I pray that all the unfortunate events will be replaced with more fortunate ones.

I dunno what to write nymore.

 

0 comments: