Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

May 1, 2010
Today i woke up at 8.30 buuuut i continue to sleep and change my angle every 1/2 an hour after that hahaha n i finally woke up at 12 noon at the end of the bed! so i went to the bathroom, do the usual thing and went downstairs. i knew mama n ayah will blabber as usual ehehe. well i did try to wake up early ;(! i helped mama cleaning the kitchen n rearranging few stuffs. angah arrived here around 1++. i suddenly had the urge to clean my room! the over crowded messy room that mama doesn't even want to enter ;(!! so i totally clean the room like TOTALLY n i rummage the clothes box. I saw a very eeky fat silverfly!!! they r swarming in the box~!! i unloaded all the clothes, spray the box n my room like i'm killing some beast (haha) n throw the box outside. the clothes, dad told me to soak them in hot water. so i did. tomorrow gonna be laundry daaay~~~~~~~`

um so after like 4 hours of total cleansing. here is my room! unfortunately i didnt snap the 'before'pics huhu


My Abaya, bathrobe,towel & hoodie



Everything is in place. haha






D peaceful view outside



Mama, it's not messy anymore 0;D



Current books that i'm re-reading, body & face stuffs, medicine, make-up stuffs & my teddy ;D





My lovely hijabs


Eyeliners, specs, watch, eyeshadow, mirros ;D




one year stock :P



D view


Zoooom


D front (side) view

0 comments: