Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

May 5, 2010


I've been occupying myself with whatever things i feel like to do or not to do. I started to dig n listen to gothic rock/metal music again. Mostly the symphonic ones, i can't stand the one with shout/scream lyrical. I would listen to:

×Within temptation (I ♥ them!!!),
×Nightwish- so breathtaking but tarja is out ;(,
×Blackmore's Night (Wish u were here is my fav~!)
×Tarja has a voice that gives u goosebumps,
×Abingdon Boys School,
×Apocalyptica (for some symphonies that is nice to hear).

Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Schubert, Chopin, Bach n etc are still and always be in the list. I've been listening to them since i was 9/10.
I first saw Within Temptation when i was in Qatar(2005 i think) on the Italian channel (i don't remember the name). It was Memories, the name of the song. It's such a sweet melodic song, with a meaningful lyric. Sharon's voice is angelic and most of her MV dresses are so beautiful!! so gothicly stunning ahhaha! Oh and 'What have u done' rawks~!! i totally love the song. :D

I like gothic style since I was small, around 12 or so. Their style for me is elegant, beautiful, unique and adequate. It's properly covered and the laces and ribbons make it looks so ladylike. The colours black,white and red, especially bloody red always been my fav colour. So that make me love gothic dresses more. hehe.
With my petit body, short legs n large bottom, Pants/jeans are my worst nightmare but i still have to wear them -_-! Dresses makes me feel comfy and in place. I love to look pretty as well.

It's the lace that tempt me the most :D.
Boots are another thing that will make me smile to the ear~~ knee length boots= i loooove~~ :D
Chocker are an option since it's can't be seen when i wear hijab
Black & white or Black & red stripe socks/hand socks. ;D
Long drappy skirts with much lace ;)

Even though i like goth style, it doesn't mean i'm so into it with all the goth goth thingy, no, just the dresses style. ;)




from top left to the right:

×lovely black suede
×victorian gothic style long skirt, i mix matched with ornament belt & grey-white top
×the skirt is great just need to make it less puffy haha
× :D likey
×that umbrella is just exquisite~!




×cute jacket!!
×me love hoodies
×if the belt like on the chest replace with big maroon lace rosey button would be better
×same as above but white rose
×aaaah <3
×used to dress up like this haha
×add a black n white stripe long sleeves
×me loove <3

that's it for now...i know i'm..different :P

0 comments: