Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Sep 16, 2011



Today is mum's spring cleaning day n her spring roll making day..hahahha!
Only me, mum n dad are at home today so there were nothing much to do, except lots of cakes for me to bake.
I was 'busy' going through the internet looking for wallpaper n she told me to vaccum the house. I took the vaccum from upstairs n start rolling. I saw the stand fan n it's filled w dust, i clean it up superbly. Then mama asked me vac the dust on the ceiling fan. haaaaaaaa?!! i gave as much reasons as not to do so. dad joined in w mum. he put the vaccum on the dining chair n mom gave me gardening's stairs. T_T!! I cleaned the dining area ceiling fan till it's spaaarkling hahha then mama said 'living hall next'..mooommmyyyy T_T..i did as i was told n voila, my job is done! pheeww..

stand fan




sparkly dining hall fan
living hall fan :D

and now i'm bakiing~!

0 comments: