Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Jan 9, 2013
Last sunday, i found a very cute kitten near the shop mum n i always go..unfortunately he has umbilical hernia and the organ is already out of the skin. It's dangling under his small tummy. We took him home and feed him. I make sure he's fine and safe from any dangerous stuff. I clean the cat's house everyday. We went to the vet and it cost 400-500RM to do the surgery. That left me with no choice but hope he will live ling enough or die painlessly.

Babu (my white fat cat), was a little jealous with this new member while domo (d black one) became more attached to me. Babu won't let me scratch him as he always want before he goes to sleep. But i still catch him n give him a bear hug! :3

The shop are progressing very well, as expected everything will be done by February. huuuu~~ i have nothing to do at hooome~~ hehe

another update, hmm as usual, I'm so disappointed again. for how many times i don't even know.
I had quite a long chat with dad a while ago. The matter of me getting married someday is always included in our chit chat. haha. I don't feel like doing so, anymore.............my lips n brain say so, but my heart denying..
what's wrong with me?

Anyway, who ever will be my husband or my in-laws; if u gained my dad's trust which is quite hard, u're one lucky guy cuz he will love u very much. If u're one of  'take everything for granted guy', i hope u die in the darkest pit. I hope I'll fine a good guy who can lead me in this world n hereafter. I also wish that he appreciate my very existence in his life and didn't put me 2nd to another girl other than his mother.

-I believe if it's not meant to be, they are something great awaits you-

0 comments: