Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Jan 31, 2013

I always listen to John Denver since small with dad. My favourite songs are Perhaps Love, Annie's song and Leaving on a jet plane. 



I thank you Allah for giving me the best of parents. Who love me tenderly and so much more where words can't describe how wonderful they are. 
I dedicate this lovely songs to my parents:


Our parents might had hurt us deeply or not but they are still our parents. Have we forgotten the sacrifices they made for us? We became who we are right now because of who? I too, hurts my parents in many ways..and I'm ashamed of myself. I hope they'd forgive me and never hate me. In fact they forgave my silly mistakes and love me nonetheless. I love them so much that it scared me to think if one day they'd leave me. Sometimes i wish time would stop and let this blissful feeling stay forever. 

I once asked my dad, in his eyes how old am i? He smile and answered; three years old. I was crying inside at that moment. 

I may have fought and jokes a lot with mama because I wanted her to laugh and let go of her frustration. She's the reason I've become a wonderful woman now. She supported me in many ways. Even though her words and actions hurt me sometimes but that's how it's supposed to be. 

Who else in this world that could say everything straight to our face and never act hypocrite towards us other than our parents?

I may be stubborn I may be spoilt but for them I am willing to sacrifice myself, my time and my world. :)

Who would willingly stayed up late at night to beat all the mosquitoes that swarming around us while we're sleeping? It's our father

Who would sacrifice 9 months and 20 years more of her life dearly taking care of a child? Day or night she would make sure that we are fine? It's our mother.

All in all, when we're older and get married. We became so rude to our parents...even to visit their own children needs permission..goodness gracious please repent if u do this to your parents.

Is it a satisfaction seeing you parents in troubles and griefs? 

I may not have lots of money or properties or my own family. But if one day i have all of this I won't (in god's will) abandoned and make my parents cry. Do you think by giving them money it means you can overthrown them? Ask Allah for forgiveness now.

The bottom line is..don't regret when it's too late and remember. You WILL BE a parent later on. 

Nauzubillah min zalik / "May Allah protect us from that"

Here's a song for the sensitive people out there to cry n go call/hug/kiss ur parents now:


0 comments: