Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Jan 10, 2011
hola! after the so-excited new year, i thought my fever was going to cool down instead she gave me the worst outcome. i was terribly sick after that day n my room was left in a huge mess like a wreck ship. ( thank you mama for cleaning it up T_T)

on wednesday morning i couldn't take it anymore, can't even swallow fluid. i even cry in pain when i drink, sob². so by lunch time mum went upstairs n check up on me, she went frantic about my throat n the next thing i realised, i was in the car on the way to the hospital. as usual dad is the one who's worry goes beyond the normal limit (that's what makes me love bout u dad, huehue). went to DEMC and the doc check, i had tonsillitis n fever at the same time. He refer to Putrajaya Hospital since 'they' said Putrajaya Hospital's ENT department is one of the best. I waited at the emergency clinic with dad, i got to lean on him ( haaaa ;D) [i'm not father-complex!!]. The paramedic took my blood n i totally hate that part, like extremely hate it!! cuz my veins r small n it's quite hard to find it. it took him some time to do so n my blood was so stubborn to flow out. (hahah)

after that we went to the ENT department n wait for my queue. the doctor made the check up n all n resulting in teary eyes for a few times, she was lucky i didn't kick her (she's good but it was painful). the doc decided to admitted me n on we go to the ward~~ i was place in surgical ward and all the other patience went through operation except me. hihihi. the nurses are nice n caring. :)! the only complication was my IV gave lots of problem. it seems that my blood clotting rate is too fast n whenever IV was at halt, it will clot a.s.a.p. on the 3rd day my IV won't go through and rejected the anti-biotic. it was so painful that i wish i could throw the IV with it stands out of the building hahaha. the nurse took off my IV that night cuz the needle is not in my vein anymore n my hand was puffy. huk3!!!

aaah, the worst night ever was the first night, i couldn't sleep at all. the doc told me to swallow my saliva n drink lots of water cuz my temp stayed 38.8-38.9 from the morning till late at night. i kept on coughing n in a grave pain. Crying was no use, i just waant my mama at that time. whenever a nurse visit or whatsoever thing came i would be half conscious and the image was vague. i was able to answer n do things but when i truly wake up i don't remember. @_@ scary. my agony subdue after a few shots of antibiotic, 4 IV bottle n 1 large bottle of water being gulped forcefully. T__T!!! after lunch i was able to swallow with less pain n i could walk around. my temp went down to 38. mom & dad came everyday :D! angah & family, ateh, bg.jat n d lil minion too. giat friends came n also teddy :3.

it was indeed a not-so wonderful start for new year xD!! my voice still muffle and my mood is still like yo-yo. when i wanna do something that required a bit of hard work dad will immediately told me off. :(! i can't even cycle my bike. due to my stubbornness i did cycle :P and resulted in short of breath and light headed that night. i received a long lecture from daddy :(! even this morning i wanted to help around the garden, he only allow me to water the plant ~.~
afterwards, the only thing i do was, sat on the gazebo eating...banana, talking to a...lazy-eyed frog...oh i feel so pathetic. hahahha!!!

the good outcome of me staying in the hospital is my -normal human being- body clock is back to normal. i wake up early, i would be hungry by 7.30am, 12.30 pm and before 8 pm. if i didn't eat on time i will b having gastric. =.=!! mom was delighted hahaha! so every morning wanted or not i have to wake up and eat something~~ after 9pm or so i won't be able to eat anything. water consumption...3 liters per day ;O! i'm a walking water tank, who want's some ;3.
ooo, i've downloaded aaalll E.S Posthumus album (finally). previously i only have Unearthed album now i have all 3~~ E.S Posthumus is one talented band, they are GENIUS! sadly, the 3rd album Makara is the last album :(. because of Franz death, Helmut decided not to be active anymore. huuu. I love E.S P cuz their music express so many emotions and it's unique~!!! I could listen to them many² times and will never get boored~~ Nara was the first song i heard and since then i hunted down E.S P~ hehe. Makara is indeed another splendid collection, Listen to Manju and u just feel like smilling~~ :D


0 comments: