Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Jan 15, 2011
I was writing the recipes and got bored. so i ended up with being a kid n playing with my lil minions~

here goes:

I went to the toilet and left my book, when i enter, cutie bun-bun was reading "Mmmm..chocolate" recipe book.


she said she wanted to bake muffin for her bunny friends. Cutie bun-bun was too concentrate reading the book.


Then, i look over the bed and Teddy was lying comfortably while reading 1001 cupcakes.
he told me he wanted to eat cupcake badly and made his too cute teddy face :3.

I continue writing the recipes and suddenly Teddy wanted to help. I told him to write them well.


They were too excited rummaging through every books and i told them off. So Teddy, Cutie bunbun n Mashimeme went up to bed and happily looked through the books. When i turned around, they were all sound asleep and seems like Mashimeme was drooling on the cake picture.


At last, i took a nap myself n dreaming bout cakes wonderland~~ sleep well my lil minions~~


HAHAHHAHAHA!!!! that was fun~~ :P

0 comments: