Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Jan 16, 2011
I love them..

Mama bought Teddy for me when I was in Qatar. When I saw Teddy sitting along with other bunch of teddies, he just captured my heart and I just grabbed him and show it to mama. Since then i treasured Teddy very much and he is my sleeping companion ;3. I always bring him along if I have to move & stay anywhere else. Except when i went to Putrajaya, Teddy was left at home, he was sad but he met Cutie bun-bun ;).

Cutie bun-bun was a gift from my friend on my birthday. Though she looks like a pirate bunny but actually Cutie bun-bun loves baking, reading novel, sewing and dancing. Despite her petit figure, Cutie bun-bun is a furious bunny when she's angry. :O

Aren't they just cute together? Teddy said Cutie bun-bun is too adorable that he wished to hug her 24/7. Cutie bun-bun replied with a grin~~ hhahaha!!

0 comments: