Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Feb 17, 2010

According to the age counter i am 7625 days 19 hours 17 minutes at 19:17. Thus, I should take serious look and care about my self/body and mind as a whole. My current determination is losing this flabby² "flotation device" i have from my belly down to my thighs. ha ha ha. i will try to endure my temptations especially towards food n bed for 1 month (or more??). Oh not to forget, don't miss ur class love..(eheh)

so anywaaaaay~ i ran through some video in youtube, not a cheesy one ppl, i'm a good girl O:). theeen i saw this tutorial about eye makeup. Yes, MAKEUP~~ this girl has lots of easy n useful tutorial for makeup/d.i.y/ skin care n whatever girls need. so i spent about 1 HOUR watching her tutorial and my left butt already numbed. I was "enlighten" by her enthusiasm of making the female species looks beautiful and not like a hooker. It's easy to understand and be done with. What i need right now is the ITEMS~ means I need to run around the shopping mall and find the right colour/s. Anyone would like to volunteer? :D. I really feels like beautifying myself right now. Oh she also have tutorial for Guy's Makeup, read it carefully GUY'S not GAY'S. It's actually applying concealer, foundation n lip balm. I shall try on my teddy(griiiiiiiiiin) ;). The BMI said i should be at least 45kg to be on the scale of normal weight. Well i am on the normal weight scale (23.1) buuuuut i think 20.8 (45kg) sounds healthier.(^.~)
I've been drinking Green Tea for 3 days straight, a very thhick warm green tea. aaaah it taste greaaat (*o*) resulting toilet visit for every hour++ haahahhaah~! detoxdetoxdetox. I wanted to do lemon detox but unfortunately no lemon at home and i am tooo lazy to make lemonade. At least green tea you just boil water n chunk the tea bag in. hehe. My green tea is refilled and i am holding the Cloud 9 choco bars on my left hand, i don't think it's gonna work for 1 month...heeee
I need to do some exercise, like really have to do it or i'm gonna turn into a floater. therefore, I Afifah Mohammad have to work hard for my own good in everything. YOSH! I really mean it cuz i already live for 7625 days and i do not want to count the hours n minutes haha. aand the ants are biting me, i do not know what's their problem. always always bite me, am i too sweet perhaps? (flutter eyelashes). hahaha.

0 comments: