Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Feb 2, 2010

The E.N.D for the short form of energy never dies is the fifth by The Black Eyed Peas. I will put an end of staying here in UCSI university where i will never ever suggest to other people to study here.whoever feels offended, i feel sorry for u. i will go and ask the management tomorrow whether i can still add my subjects. i'll take this as a challenge n i will fill my time n brain with studies n classes. a few day out, i really need to finish this no matter what. the longer i stay here the worst my depresion become. thus, if i wanted to be stress n depress i should do it now..i should become a geek/nerd/wateveruwanttocallit in this 3 months. i don't want to waste another 4 months to finish it off n making my life stress. let's pray for tomorrow that i'm still allowed. oh daddy say yes as long as i can score.

0 comments: