Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Feb 18, 2010



I couldn't upload the .gif on FB, the animation doesn't work so i guess i'll put it here :D

Butt Bowling Show

Ammar's Ballet



Ammir's Strikes -i don't know why yours is bigger than others..eheh




Mus's Killer Moves, he throws 3 bowling balls in one swings. haha



Rili's strikes?




Sud's Dash




Diban's Freestyle (only this one was taken)





Since Muhsin left early (yes it was our fault, sorry²) we didn't hv his action captured. BUT we have a picture of his stylo throw. :D



Diban's n Mus's balls. ( I thought the staff gonna come n sounds us :P)



I'm too lazy to remake my action cuz suddenly photoshop stop working n i didn't save it yet so why bother, i'll just put my twisted leg photo ;P



Finally, our marks after 4 games.(yes i sucks but Muhsin was worst..moahahaha)


0 comments: