Popular Posts

Read this when you're down

Blogger news

-soon-

Blogroll

-soon-

About

Feb 2, 2010
last weekend i had almost4 days of break. it was good to be home, at least u don't feel alone haha. i went back to campus today afternoon. i was so high spirited today to go to class but heck the lecturer didnt come after 30 minutes of waiting. so i wasted my time with movies that kakak gave. the agnus,thongs n perfect snogging was funny n so high school. lol i wish i could do that again, stalking ur crushes n found out every details bout them. fought w ur best friend n get together again..haaa i missed al that. so yea i watched dat n went to class, after waiting for half an hour for the lecturer i went back to my room n started watching august rush. i LOVED it tho the ending is quite a turn off. well kakak u really do understand ur lil sis haha..i really³ love music especially classical :D oh n what a disappointment today. i went to look for my business book n it wasnt there. pffh i was quarter dead by the rushing n today's heat. my room really feels like an incubator..the door knob, my laptop n whatever metal in this room feels hot..imagine thaaaat...how i'm able to stand the heat...i wonder...lol...


lots of thing spinning n taking space in my mind. i just cant stop thinking of this n that. i just cant get it out off my head. the word "Lady" congested my brain, it's been like 3 days n i still can't take it off. what daddy said to me that day, really make me feels overwhelm n thankful. those what i've been wishing for...to be "that"was what i wanted in my whole life..thank you..
i guess it's gonna be tougher for boys to get/handle me after this ^.~

oh tomorrow...BM test..lol....BM...wargh~~~~`hahaha

0 comments: